Sunday 6 April 2014

Its not Chicken

"tastes like Chicken" How many times do you hear that? From frog legs to tofu you hear that "tastes like chicken" comment.

Well believe it or not this meal tastes nothing like chicken but it was suppose to. I was going to try to cook Easy Chicken Bake. I like easy and it was my first go at cooking this dish. OK many of the things I try and cook are first time attempts and the results are not bad efforts but this ended up wide of the mark.

I wrote all the ingredients down and set off for the Supermarket. The problem was I had gone and written down all the ingredients down from a different page from the recipe book. You would have thought I would have noticed that I had written down Lamb!!

Anyway this first time effort is One-Pan Lamb Roast with Gravy. It tasted nice and nothing like Chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment