Saturday 10 October 2015

Size Matters

Here at Hate Cuisine we have always said that size does not matter it is the quality that counts. So when I made this cake it needed a tea spoon of baking powder. I did my man look in all the cupboards and couldn't find any. (Apparently we do have some but what is the point of putting things in cupboards behind something else?)

Anyway it was only a small ingredient so leaving it  cannot make that much difference can it?

Well I thought not. But this picture is from my second effort and it includes baking powder.

Toffee Apple and Pecan Cake. Really lovely. I have added the birthday candles so I could give it to my daughter as a birthday cake. Hope she gives me a piece and I am sure the baking powder made all the difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment