Friday 28 June 2013

Lets hear it for Belgium Buns by Nigella Dawson


Oh boys you are naughty. You are always going on about my buns. Well it prompted me to sing the praise for the Belgium Bun. Belgium is not just famous for Hercule Poirot or as the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy says "the rudest swear word in the Universe"  I know you boys prefer the creamy ones as I'm sporting here. Now a good place to get them is from Greggs. What a lovely Saturday treat although this member of staff won't serve them like this to you everyday!! 



Lots of you ask what is the point of the cherries on top. I suggest you look at these pictures and tell me.  On a serious note, my friends and I think breast care is serious and you can get information or donate at Breast Cancer Care. Go on give.





No comments:

Post a Comment