Friday 21 November 2014

Quick Roast Lamb

Those regular readers to this blog will know that Hate Cuisine likes speedy food especially on a work night. Oh forgot to say I'm not working at the moment. I'm between jobs. I'm calling it nearly retired. I'm certainly enjoying the time off and it has given me the time to cook up this dish on a work night. Oh forgot to say ........ I'm not going there again. I guess you have got it. I'm also writing this blog on a work day. You get it. It passes the time.

Anyway as I said Hate Cuisine likes speedy food. I have tried cooking this dish before on a non work night. I was working before, but got the ingredients wrong. Instead of buying lamb I bought chicken. Easy mistake. They both live on a farm and lay eggs. No I'm getting confused with chicken and ducks.

Back to the lamb. Its winter and what is not to like about something hot and filling on a cold work night. Oh forgot to say ................ You get it, You don't have to be working or even eat this on a work night not to enjoy it. Give it a go.




No comments:

Post a Comment