Tuesday 31 December 2013

Go Faster ................ Loose Weight

Christmas is over and the diet has begun. Those of you that know me know that I like fast bikes. It doesn't matter what you add to a bike to make it go faster the best way to increase speed is to loose something. WEIGHT. So who best to understand my problem than the Hairy Bikers

When I opened this Christmas present. My first reaction was to punch the person who bought it for me who suggested that I need to diet. The second was to try and decide who I most looked like. Perhaps I'm a morph of Si and Dave. Now my third reaction was to open the book. Great recipes well presented. May I suggest that you don't wait (or is that weight) to next Christmas to get this book.

After all that turkey. I thought I would have a go at this dish. All in one spicy pork and rice. Lovely. Is it me or do I now look less big in my leathers?







No comments:

Post a Comment