Saturday 13 July 2013

Dear Hate Cuisine. Can you help?

Dear Hate Cuisine
I have admired your site and I thought I would contact you requesting advice.
 I have just started day 1 of the 5:2 fasting diet. I’m allowed 199 calories
 for dinner a total of 600 for the day.

I have sent a picture of my lunch.

What I am wondering is will this help me pick up women?

Yours sincerely


A Fan


Dear Reader

I know that you wanted to stay anonymous Ian, and here at Hate Cuisine we respect that.

We personally don’t go for diets but each to their own.

As for any chances of you striking lucky with women we would suggest a heavy red meat diet and a few pints. This may help with any inhibitions and you won’t remember anything in the morning.

Yours sincerely

Hate Cuisine Team

No comments:

Post a Comment